What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Purchased a new metal detector lately?

Started by , Jun 12 2024 09:24 PM
1 Reply

Seafood processor... we have a 10-year-old (minimum) MT metal detector that... well it needs work with some frequency now.
Our backup is also roughly the same age AND the aperture isn't large enough to send boxes through anymore.

I don't want to be harassed constantly by salesfolk for requesting some "general" pricing information, sooooo...

If anyone has purchased or gotten a quote for a metal detector lately, is the ballpark still starting at like $25k USD? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to download a purchased package? FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? FSSC Purchased Materials section 2.5.1(d) FSSC V5.1 Management of services and purchased material
[Ad]

We got 2 quotes recently for $26k (Fortress) and $33k (Mettler Toledo).

Similar Discussion Topics
How to download a purchased package? FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? FSSC Purchased Materials section 2.5.1(d) FSSC V5.1 Management of services and purchased material How to achieve Supplier Approval for ingredients purchased through brokers/distributors? Purchased mango concentrate is brown instead of yellow, but does not affect taste or color, what to do? Meaning of chapter 4.4.5 in IFS, checking purchased products Distilled water as a purchased ingredient FSSC 22000 version 4 - Management of purchased services