What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer

Started by , Jun 11 2024 02:34 PM
3 Replies

Would anyone happen to have a template for a quality audit of a gummy manufacturer or something similar? We are traveling to a potential co-man that specializes in gummies and we will be conducting a quality audit

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Costco FSVP requirement - Supplier Approval Supplier SQF Requirements? What steps should be taken when a supplier refuses to complete SCARs and provide disposal guidance? High risk supplier approval Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements
[Ad]

You can always ask your co-man to share the checklist. It will help you to understand their requirment and prepare according;ly.

Thanks

Any internal audit or checklist for a third party audit scheme you are part of will work.

Holding your co-man to the same standard you hold yourself to is pretty typical.

I have one that I used. Send me an email and Ill send it to you. JMills@betterbeing.com

Similar Discussion Topics
Costco FSVP requirement - Supplier Approval Supplier SQF Requirements? What steps should be taken when a supplier refuses to complete SCARs and provide disposal guidance? High risk supplier approval Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Approving farm supplier for dried ginseng root New Supplier and NFP Changes Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Supplier Controls