What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Mycotoxin Guidelines

Started by , Jun 05 2024 07:39 PM
2 Replies

Good day all,

I have been tasked with making a guideline/table consisting of actionable levels of Mycotoxins under different governing bodies. The different locations I am to find actionable limits for are for the FDA, CFIA, Turkey, and the EU.

The limits will be for both of products designated as 'Food' and for 'Feed' - no age/maturity specification on feed. 

Does anyone have active knowledge of these limits. I'm familiarizing myself with the plethora of documents, but have been given a deadline of end of week.

If anyone has made something similar before, or is aware of the limitations of any of the respective countries i've mentioned, please feel free to send me recommendations.

Thank-you,

Gareth

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Rapid Mycotoxin Test Mycotoxin Statement Grain Mycotoxin Testing Model (FAO) HACCP plans for crop mycotoxin control
[Ad]

Hi, 

EU / UK this document clearly explains limits. 

;) 

Attached Files

1 Thank

Regulation (EU) 2023/915 has maximum levels for contaminants in food.

https://eur-lex.euro...3R0915-20240425

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Rapid Mycotoxin Test Mycotoxin Statement Grain Mycotoxin Testing Model (FAO) HACCP plans for crop mycotoxin control