What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP

Started by , Jun 04 2024 03:15 AM
1 Reply

I work as a Local Procurement Manager and HACCP leader as well. I just need updates and information on what I should do to insure no too many wastage or damage Food and/or Products.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire?
[Ad]

To achieve this, I would like to propose the following guidelines: 1. Implement strict inventory management procedures to accurately track the quantity and quality of incoming and outgoing goods. 2. Conduct regular inspections of storage facilities to identify any potential risks of spoilage or damage. 3. Train all staff members on proper handling and storage techniques to prevent unnecessary wastage. 4. Establish clear communication channels between procurement, production, and sales teams to streamline operations and reduce the likelihood of overstocking or understocking. 5. Monitor key performance indicators related to wastage and damage, and take corrective actions as necessary.

Similar Discussion Topics
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business HACCP and HARPC training Compressor for HACCP