What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone know if cinnamaldehyde and eugenol in Cinnamon can cause nausea and headache after inhaling?

Started by , May 24 2024 02:29 PM
1 Reply

Hello folks, 

Does anyone know if cinnamaldehyde and eugenol in Cinnamon can cause nausea and headache after inhaling? 

Can a sealed packet of cinnamon quills condense so much volatiles for a duration of maybe a shelf life of two years and give off a smell of gasoline which is similar to the potent smell of cinnamon? 

Please let me know your thoughts. 

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Causes of cinnamon extract powder failing to pass the metal detector? How to deal with an employee with nausea due to Pregnancy?
[Ad]

I have worked at a facility the packaged cinnamon sticks.  We didnt have an issue with people having headaches or naussea when working with them.   However certain people may be more suseptable than others.  

I have never seen cinnamon sticks get stronger in odor or flavor over time.  its usually the oposite.  never anything i would charaterize as gasoline either.

Similar Discussion Topics
Causes of cinnamon extract powder failing to pass the metal detector? How to deal with an employee with nausea due to Pregnancy?