What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sample Kosher and Vegan Policy

Started by , May 23 2024 09:14 AM
2 Replies
Hi everyone,

I am working on our kosher and vegan policy, can someone please share the sample policy or a standard format, so it would be easy for me to choose the write words and statement for my product.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample Retention for an Agent/Broker Company Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Designing Sample Request Format Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods VOC sample Collection SOP
[Ad]

Hi Nazia,

In regards to Kosher, I have learned a lot over the last 6-9 months. My one suggestion, not knowing your product is to determine the usage of heat in the process. More specifically in the manufacturing part. 115 degrees F is a key temperature for what direction your policy may need to take.

Robert  

Thanks Robert. my product is Himalayan Pink salt and currently we are not using any heat treatment for the product.

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample Retention for an Agent/Broker Company Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Designing Sample Request Format Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Looking for a sample mock drill plan? Sample procedure for Movement of Static Equipment Are glass beakers for sample collection allowed? Procedure for customer sample requests