What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Back in quality after a 2-year hiatus

Started by , May 22 2024 01:19 PM
9 Replies

Just popping my head back in after taking a few years off from quality. Hoping all is well with the IFSQN crew and will once again be utilizing your brains in my new position as quality manager in a honey packer. 

Tim

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Hi again I'm back Reusing plastic film cores sent back from customer to packaging manufacturer SQF Practitioner and Back-up going on Maternity leave How far back does my paperwork have to go?
[Ad]

Hey Tim!  Welcome back bud!

Welcome Home!   :gleam:  

Back in the trenches! :rock:

Tim, lovely to see you again!

Honey is one interesting business indeed!

Tim, lovely to see you again!

Honey is one interesting business indeed!

It is interesting! I did the sugar thing for a few years so I thought it would be a fairly easy transition. So far there are quite a few similarities. 

Very sticky business you are getting in. 

I couldn't help myself. So many puns, so many. 

Welcome back 

Are you glad to bee back? Hehe

I knew there was a reason I missed you guys! You guys are on a roll with the honey puns  :roflmao:

Hi Tim,

:welcome:

Welcome back to the forums

Great to hear about the new job, clearly the interview went well, do you know why are bees good at job interviews?

Because they know all of the buzz-words  :lol2:

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Hi again I'm back Reusing plastic film cores sent back from customer to packaging manufacturer SQF Practitioner and Back-up going on Maternity leave How far back does my paperwork have to go? Ingredient map back to source trace FSSC 22k non-conformance bite back... Peel Back - nesting labels Does the back-up SQF practitioner need training in HACCP and FSMA? Drain and Toilet Back-up Policy or Procedure