What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Green QA Manager

Started by , May 20 2024 12:34 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

I am a microbiologist through education (mostly worked with fermentative organisms and fungi). Most of my experience has been at a thermal beverage plant supervising the in-house microbiology lab. I also have a bit of experience working at a 3rd party food, supplement, and cannabis lab. I've finally made the transition from bench scientist and supervisor to quality manager at an SQF-certified processing plant that makes RTE with lots of allergens. I'm slowly getting used to SQF as my previous roles were governed more by ISO 9001 and 17025. I am hoping to gain some insight from the community here and hope I can provide advice on my specialties (environmental monitoring, Juice HACCP, and qPCR testing).

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Documentation needed to approve green unroasted Coffee supplier Can we use Crystal Simple Green on food-contact surfaces? Are Green Coffee Beans considered food? Green Tea Powder Sterilization
[Ad]

Hi salmonella,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Always good to have a microbiologist on the forums  :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Documentation needed to approve green unroasted Coffee supplier Can we use Crystal Simple Green on food-contact surfaces? Are Green Coffee Beans considered food? Green Tea Powder Sterilization Microbiological Hazards in Green Coffee through to Roasting Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Green hue on sausage Green Cabbage - Raw product producing strong odor Process flowchart for manufacturing aseptic green or red chilli paste