What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How can a food loss and waste policy be included within a food safety and quality policy?

Started by , May 18 2024 02:14 PM
3 Replies
dears ifsqn members

How can a food loss and waste policy be included within a food safety and quality policy?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine
[Ad]

You can add some goals/intentions regarding food loss and waste (ex: only produce according to orders).

Thank you for your response. I cannot understand it. I need more clarification

Hi suhaibalbadawi97,

Have a look at the FSSC 22000 Guidance Document for Food Loss and Waste which I attached in post 2 of this topic: Food loss and waste policy. See Section 5.2 Documented Policy and Objectives, I’m sure it will give you plenty of ideas.

FSSC Guidance documents are available to assist with implementing and managing the implementation process, including and can be downloaded here.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Quality Manager/Operations Manager Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement