What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction of Myself

Started by , May 17 2024 07:44 PM
3 Replies
Hello, everyone!

I am thrilled to introduce myself as a recent graduate in Nutrition and Food Science from Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Bangladesh. My academic journey has equipped me with a profound understanding of food science principles and nutritional values, fostering my passion for ensuring food safety and quality.

Driven by my aspiration to contribute to the food industry, I have embarked on a mission to pursue a career as a Quality Control Officer. To further enrich my knowledge and network, I am delighted to have joined the Food Safety and Quality network. This platform not only serves as a hub for industry professionals but also offers invaluable insights and resources to enhance my skills in ensuring the highest standards of food safety and quality.

With a dedication to continuous learning and a commitment to upholding the integrity of food products, I am eager to embark on this journey of contributing to the enhancement of food safety practices in the industry. I look forward to connecting with fellow professionals and making meaningful contributions to this vital sector.

MD. ELIUS
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Hello, everyone!

I am thrilled to introduce myself as a recent graduate in Nutrition and Food Science from Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Bangladesh. My academic journey has equipped me with a profound understanding of food science principles and nutritional values, fostering my passion for ensuring food safety and quality.

Driven by my aspiration to contribute to the food industry, I have embarked on a mission to pursue a career as a Quality Control Officer. To further enrich my knowledge and network, I am delighted to have joined the Food Safety and Quality network. This platform not only serves as a hub for industry professionals but also offers invaluable insights and resources to enhance my skills in ensuring the highest standards of food safety and quality.

With a dedication to continuous learning and a commitment to upholding the integrity of food products, I am eager to embark on this journey of contributing to the enhancement of food safety practices in the industry. I look forward to connecting with fellow professionals and making meaningful contributions to this vital sector.

MD. ELIUS
mdelius.nfs@gmail.com

Welcome my friend! We all gotta eat, lets ensure its safe :) 

1 Thank

Good evening from the shores of MVI.

Welcome Mdelius!

1 Like1 Thank

Hi mdelius,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction