• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Bangladesh
    Bangladesh

Posted 17 May 2024 - 07:44 PM

Hello, everyone!

I am thrilled to introduce myself as a recent graduate in Nutrition and Food Science from Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Bangladesh. My academic journey has equipped me with a profound understanding of food science principles and nutritional values, fostering my passion for ensuring food safety and quality.

Driven by my aspiration to contribute to the food industry, I have embarked on a mission to pursue a career as a Quality Control Officer. To further enrich my knowledge and network, I am delighted to have joined the Food Safety and Quality network. This platform not only serves as a hub for industry professionals but also offers invaluable insights and resources to enhance my skills in ensuring the highest standards of food safety and quality.

With a dedication to continuous learning and a commitment to upholding the integrity of food products, I am eager to embark on this journey of contributing to the enhancement of food safety practices in the industry. I look forward to connecting with fellow professionals and making meaningful contributions to this vital sector.

MD. ELIUS

PrplomSolved

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 54 posts
  • 2 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 May 2024 - 08:09 PM

Hello, everyone!

I am thrilled to introduce myself as a recent graduate in Nutrition and Food Science from Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Bangladesh. My academic journey has equipped me with a profound understanding of food science principles and nutritional values, fostering my passion for ensuring food safety and quality.

Driven by my aspiration to contribute to the food industry, I have embarked on a mission to pursue a career as a Quality Control Officer. To further enrich my knowledge and network, I am delighted to have joined the Food Safety and Quality network. This platform not only serves as a hub for industry professionals but also offers invaluable insights and resources to enhance my skills in ensuring the highest standards of food safety and quality.

With a dedication to continuous learning and a commitment to upholding the integrity of food products, I am eager to embark on this journey of contributing to the enhancement of food safety practices in the industry. I look forward to connecting with fellow professionals and making meaningful contributions to this vital sector.

MD. ELIUS
mdelius.nfs@gmail.com

Welcome my friend! We all gotta eat, lets ensure its safe :) 

Austin N.

Principal Laboratory Technician 

AEMTEK Athens

Thanked by 1 Member:

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,752 posts
  • 1154 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Just when I thought I was out - They pulled me back in!!!

Posted 18 May 2024 - 12:35 AM

Good evening from the shores of MVI.

Welcome Mdelius!

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC 

The Supreme Court of the United States has just made a statement about CHEVRON DEFERENCE - it effects ALL agencies and departments of the US Government -- BIG IMPACT on FDA, FTC, FAA, USDA, FSIS, etc -- THIS IS EARTH SHAKING and I am jumping for JOY - Find out more on my Telegram page....

https://t.me/MVIDigitalWarrior

SQF System Development, Implementation & Certification | eConsultant | Internal Auditor Training

https://glennoster.website3.me/

Thanked by 1 Member:

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,280 posts
  • 1307 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 18 May 2024 - 03:44 AM

Hi mdelius,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users