What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business

Started by , May 15 2024 05:56 PM
0 Reply

Good afternoon. I was hoping for some advice and guidance and this forum seems a great place to start!

I'm a consultant working with a UK storage and distribution business and they're looking to start working with clients in the drinks and foodstuff/perishables arena. 

The only processes they would undertake would be to potentially break down pallets for picking, packing and distribution purposes but they would never physically handle or touch the goods outside of the external packaging.

They've been asked about HACCP and BRC accreditation from potential clients and whilst I could find a host of companies offering the training, I need some guidance on getting them accredited. From what I've seen online, this is obviously a much lower level of requirements than if they were physically handling/processing the food.

There's processes currently in place around security, ensuring all workstations/floors etc are kept clean and monitored during the day and any dangers identified.

Can anyone provide details on a company that could assist with their accreditation or how to do this myself?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

Keith

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and HARPC training Compressor for HACCP