Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 15 May 2024 - 01:21 PM

I have posted on here a few times and received some great advice. Probably for every post I have made, I have read about a hundred more! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of you on here and how much reading everyone's posts has helped me! Being able to search topics and seeing the examples of forms and documents people have posted has been so incredibly helpful. 

We had our SQF initial certification audit this week and scored 99/100! Our auditor told me that it is rare to score so high on an initial certification and I think this forum is partly responsible for that. This has been about 2 years of work for us, and it feels like a gigantic weight has been lifted from my shoulders, so thank you all again! 

Edited by VictoriaRK, 15 May 2024 - 01:22 PM.

Lynx42

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 56 posts
  • 11 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 15 May 2024 - 01:31 PM

That is an amazing score!!  Great job!!

Yes, this site has been a godsend for me.  Our GAP audit is in 2 weeks and while I'm still worried about a few things, I am pretty confident in a lot of what I've done because of the help from this site.  

Amy

MlissaB

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 64 posts
  • 20 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 22 May 2024 - 01:34 PM

Congratulations!

Now to maintain it. It may seem like a lot of work to maintain, but just remember how much it took to succeed the first time. The maintenance will make future success a lot easier!

VictoriaRK

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 22 May 2024 - 01:41 PM

Congratulations!

Now to maintain it. It may seem like a lot of work to maintain, but just remember how much it took to succeed the first time. The maintenance will make future success a lot easier!

Thank you! And yes definitely!  Also, I'm still going to work on improvements. Even though we only had one official finding, there were items that were pointed out that were ok for our initial certification but could be better, or ways to make things easier and more clear in documentation. So I have a list of stuff that I will be working on. It's for sure a lot of work to maintain, but it feels sooooo good to have gone through the audit!

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users