What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is it necessary to test compressor for oil, solid particles, microbes?

Started by , May 15 2024 12:56 AM
1 Reply

Hi, I want to ask something. So, my company use refrigerant compressor for air conditioning and product freezing. Is it necessary to test compressor for oil, solid particles, microbes, etc? What about the oil, does it have to be food grade or not event it product doesn't contact with the air?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Validation of Metal Detector Test Piece Sizes What is the correct way to test for microbials? NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Compressor Testing
[Ad]

Hi, I want to ask something. So, my company use refrigerant compressor for air conditioning and product freezing. Is it necessary to test compressor for oil, solid particles, microbes, etc? What about the oil, does it have to be food grade or not event it product doesn't contact with the air?

Is this a contained system? What is the food product/matrices? 

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Validation of Metal Detector Test Piece Sizes What is the correct way to test for microbials? NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Compressor Testing Compressor for HACCP Microbiological Test Standard What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed