What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbial standards in dairy industry

Started by , May 14 2024 03:51 AM
2 Replies

Respected all technologist,
I need below microbial method & standard, it will be great help if you provide me this three documents with standard.

Microbial environmental air standard with method & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab standard & method.

Regards,
Neel

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Microbial Validation your container, container closure, and headspace treatment process Microbial Limits for Ingredients or blends Microbial counting Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa
[Ad]

Hi :) 

Air Plates 

1. The plates received from ____________– one containing pink gel, for yeasts & moulds and one containing white gel, for TVC (Total viable count).
  2. Put on gloves, prior to initiating.
  3. Having selected a location (risk assessment), in the area to be tested, remove the lid from each of the plates and place the plate securely, with the exposed gel facing upwards
  4. Leave the plates, in situ, for approx. 2 hours.
  5. After the elapsed time return to the plates and replace the lid.
  6. Label each plate with the location information
  7. Once all plates are collected refrigerate (0-5C)  and e-mail the laboratory arranging for collection, at the earliest opportunity (next day) 

Micro testing result standards shall be based on risk (consider your environment - high risk / low risk etc) 

;) 

1 Like
Respected dorothy87
Thanks for valuable reply
I am microbiologist, I have method but I dnt have standard. If you have please share with me.

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Microbial Validation your container, container closure, and headspace treatment process Microbial Limits for Ingredients or blends Microbial counting Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa Does anyone have a template or an example of a written microbial control program? Microbial Guidelines for RTD Cold Brew Tea Microbial Tests for the Food Packaging Industry Microbial testing on Food Packaging Microbial limits in instant noodles and seasonings