What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP and HARPC training

Started by , May 13 2024 04:38 PM
3 Replies

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where I can find in person HACCP or Preventative controls training. We are trying to have a group of managers take it, but I've only found online. If there is training in the TX area or private training that would be great.

Alex 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? How detailed do the documents have to be for HACCP meetings? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP?
[Ad]

My company put a bunch of us through PCQI online training through one of the University of Texas sites.  Might be worth checking to see if they offer one in person.

AIB has an option to request information on private training.  I'm sure some of the other companies do as well.  

My internal auditor does it, and many other on site trainings.   She's in Chicago, but she is not afraid to travel.   I would also wager there's someone similar near you.   Just do a little googling on internal auditors and find one with the proper background and training certs.   It shouldn't be difficult to find someone.

If you're interested in my auditor, message me and I'll give you her information.

Similar Discussion Topics
How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? How detailed do the documents have to be for HACCP meetings? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under