What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food loss and waste policy

Started by , May 08 2024 06:42 PM
3 Replies

Hello everyone, 

We are a food manufacturing company certified for FSSC 22000 v5.1. We will have our transition audit against v6 and I'm looking for a Food loss & waste policy. Can someone share a template? All i found here was a sustainability file that was shared and a standard from UN. Thank you in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine
[Ad]

Hi shookimogh,

Have a look at the attached FSSC 22000 Guidance Document for Food Loss and Waste, I’m sure it will give you plenty of ideas for a policy.

Guidance-Document-Food-Loss-and-Waste-V6.pdf   7.48MB   93 downloads

FYI other FSSC Guidance documents are available and they can be downloaded here:

https://www.fssc.com...dance-documents

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi shookimogh,

Have a look at the attached FSSC 22000 Guidance Document for Food Loss and Waste, I’m sure it will give you plenty of ideas for a policy.

Guidance-Document-Food-Loss-and-Waste-V6.pdf

FYI other FSSC Guidance documents are available and they can be downloaded here:

https://www.fssc.com...dance-documents

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Tony, thanks for sharing this doc. I made a policy already based on this guidance doc. I share it here, so if you or any one else can comment on this. Thank you.

Attached Files

1 Like4 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense