What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes

Started by , May 03 2024 03:54 AM
5 Replies

Hi,

The FSSC V6 require FFVA to cover processes. can anyone share any example of FFVA for processes in term of what factors needs to be considered for conducting the assessment especially if based on 7 factors under FSSC Food Fraud Guidance Document?

Thank you. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging
[Ad]

Hi Priya,

I am struggling finding these process vulnerability too.

One thing I can find is the mixing raw material process, this could vulnerable to the ratio of formulation which can categorized as dilution.

The mitigation measures that we can do in this process are:

- verification of production machine settings by supervisor

- maintaining the balance credibility with calibration

- calculate the overall usage of raw material

Hope it answers you

yea me too...am struggling to get info that cover processes.Could anyone share any template as example?

Hi There

Me as well, will appreciate an example of an template

Also wait for an advise.

No template but some things to consider:

• Replacing products with claim with products with no claim
  • Falsifying procurement data (including specifications, statements, surveys, certificates)  
  • Use of unapproved additives
  • Packing poor quality products between good quality
  • Falsifying analysis results, finished product specifications, statements, certificates
  • Extension of THT
  • Replacing raw materials without the customer's knowledge

Similar Discussion Topics
UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense Refrigerated Food transported under ambient temperature.