What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFSQN Discord Server

Started by , Apr 30 2024 11:35 PM
2 Replies
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there was a Food Safety & Quality discord floating around out there? I was in one for the USDA, but lost my login. I think it'd be helpful to be able to easily chat with folks from here time to time, what does anyone else think?
1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFSQN HACCP Training Hello IFSQN Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars
[Ad]

I don't know of one but I'd definitely be interested in joining if someone else mentions one! 

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there was a Food Safety & Quality discord floating around out there? I was in one for the USDA, but lost my login. I think it'd be helpful to be able to easily chat with folks from here time to time, what does anyone else think?

Hello,

You can add me if you like, I think I'm just going to make one myself and see where it goes!

Discord ID: kongoubongo

Similar Discussion Topics
IFSQN HACCP Training Hello IFSQN Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN