What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart?

Started by , Apr 24 2024 06:58 PM
3 Replies

Can/should you list your preventative controls on your process flow chart? 

Example:

Receiving - PC Supply Control

Storage - Allergen Management

Batching - Allergen Management & Sanitation 

Fill - Process Control

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Is Our Non-Dairy Sweet Sauce Process Adequately Safe for Scaling Up Without Hot Filling? How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Guidance on Number of Actionable Process Steps for FDA-Compliant Food Defense Plan SQF Re-Certification Process?
[Ad]

Nope, it will be so messy you cannot read it

The idea is that your hazard analysis is numbered, and those numbers are copied onto the corresponding process step----they are quite literally 2 peas in a pod--different and the same

Ok - thank you. I think I was trying to (and accomplished) complicate it. 

K.I.S.S.!   Keep it simple silly

Similar Discussion Topics
Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Is Our Non-Dairy Sweet Sauce Process Adequately Safe for Scaling Up Without Hot Filling? How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Guidance on Number of Actionable Process Steps for FDA-Compliant Food Defense Plan SQF Re-Certification Process? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? How detailed do the documents have to be for HACCP meetings? VACCP assestment for process and raw material Supplier Controls