What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Videos- Recommendations?

Started by , Apr 10 2024 09:17 PM
5 Replies

I am in charge of the training program at my company.

I have plenty of videos from the FDA, Health Departments, and other particularly dry sources.

Does anyone have a video recommendation that is light or entertaining?

I have had some luck with the Forensic Files episode on intentional salmonella adulteration.

Most trainees are familiar with the series and seem to enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to seeing what videos you all are using. Thank you in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine
[Ad]

alchemy is pretty good.   Its nice as it covers food safety, personnel safety, HR items, etc.  Requires little to no trainer interaction.   is customizable.  Might not be for everyone, but worth a look.  

1 Thank

We're also using Alchemy, and supplementing with written material to make sure our specific program details get communicated.  The videos tend to be a fair mix of informative and light to keep team members engaged, but still convey the important info.

1 Thank

Alchemy is great if you use it often but it's VERY expensive  ($5/employee/month)

Youtube can be a great source of videos

Also, universities often have great content  U Nebraska made a fantastic sanitation series for egg grading stations, totaling 7 ish hours

North Carolina U has a great food safety department as well

1 Thank

You can check here for lot's of free videos on a variety of FSMS topics

https://www.ifsqn.co...raining-videos/

We find YouTube to be a really good source with a wide spectrum of free food safety teaching videos, from short and sweet to full courses. Some are quirky and animated but they are often the ones staff remember and keep their attention. Document as you would any presentation with the source and time and you are good to go. We select different videos every year. Have fun with it!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense