What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO/TS 22002-5 Transport and storage

Started by , Jan 30 2024 06:52 PM
2 Replies
Hello community

I would like to know if you can interpret this.

ISO/TS 22002-5 Clause 4.7 identification of goods.

The information will include:

-identification of the goods and the quantity(s);
-identification of the goods received; :helpplease: 
-The delivery date;
- the identifier(s) of the logistics unit(s);

the identification of the goods received; What is it referring to?

Greetings
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Storage temperature of pasteurized milk cooler storage temperature failure Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? Supplier Approval Program- Storage/Pick and Pack on behalf customers (suppliers) Interim storage of food in aluminium bins
[Ad]

Hi oearenas,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

That is from section 4.7 Goods Identification: The organization shall retain information on the delivery of goods.

I’ve interpreted that as confirmation of the goods received by the organization receiving the delivery.

Kind regards,

Tony

I understand,

Thank you very much for your help Tony.

Greetings,

Similar Discussion Topics
Storage temperature of pasteurized milk cooler storage temperature failure Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? Supplier Approval Program- Storage/Pick and Pack on behalf customers (suppliers) Interim storage of food in aluminium bins Minimum air turns per hour in a processing suite and cold storage suite HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Is freezer and refrigerator storage considered prps? Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage