What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sales samples labelling

Started by , Jan 11 2024 11:33 PM
2 Replies
Hello,
Does anyone know if sales samples can ship with a sell sheet containing the label information for FDA product?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
USA - CA Prop 65 Labeling for military commissary sales Sales Company wants our Environmental Monitoring Records on a Weekly Basis How to maintain traceability with direct to consumer sales? How are brokered sales dealt with in SQF? Internal audit of HR/IT, sales and marketing as per ISO 22000
[Ad]

see the link below.   

Regulations aside, as someone who has sent and received a good deal of samples, I would rather have as much info on the sample itself.   (product description, item / lot number, ingredients, manufacture, etc.)    As the sample makes its way through different departments the documents will get lost or placed with the wrong sample.  Imagine sending three variations of a product - how do you tell them apart? 

https://www.ifsqn.co...not-for-resale/

1 Like1 Thank

Thanks @kingstudruler1

Typically, I would completely agree with you to err on the side of caution.  But in this case the customer has requested for less information on the samples for their project so I was trying to see how this applies to the regulations.

Thank you for the previous post that provides much needed information.

Similar Discussion Topics
USA - CA Prop 65 Labeling for military commissary sales Sales Company wants our Environmental Monitoring Records on a Weekly Basis How to maintain traceability with direct to consumer sales? How are brokered sales dealt with in SQF? Internal audit of HR/IT, sales and marketing as per ISO 22000 Labeling rules and online sales in Canada How sales department could affect food safety ? HACCP for Manufacturing and sales of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) FSMS22000 - sales and purchase procedure requirements Insight for Sales Staff: The Importance of Quality/Regulatory