What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System?

Started by , Jan 10 2024 03:45 PM
5 Replies

My company is looking for a platform to combine all projects, workflows etc in one place.  Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System?

We have hot discussions around this, since the marketing team started to use it for R&D projects and Capex, but now they would like to include other processes like work orders and customer complaints. We use TraceGains for supplier management and I am interested in getting the Quality Module from TraceGains.  

Any opinion/feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hi all - new to quality How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility Seeking Advice and Resources for Conducting Shelf Life Studies in Seafood Quality Control Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements High risk supplier approval
[Ad]

Personally not a TG fan.  We use TGI, and it's great, as are their people, support, etc. 

Personally not a TG fan.  We use TGI, and it's great, as are their people, support, etc. 

What is TG vs TGI?

I've used Monday on QA side and working with our Marketing team. 

It was not great, in my opinion. 

I think if the investment is there -  leave Marketing to their own platform and separate out with Tracegains capabilities. 

It can get messy on Monday and too much ability of user control changes. 

No experience with Monday.

If you want something that does all you say you want, you might want to take a look at Safefood 360.

Admittedly, I am a fanboy, since I have been using their product for over 10 years, but it's a solid platform that is very customizable.

Requesting a demo certainly can't hurt.

Marshall

I used Monday before and it was great for my team. I switched to teams and its working but am getting back to Mondays intergrated into Microsoft Teams.

Similar Discussion Topics
Hi all - new to quality How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility Seeking Advice and Resources for Conducting Shelf Life Studies in Seafood Quality Control Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements High risk supplier approval Does anyone have experience with Corbion Glaze? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Approving farm supplier for dried ginseng root Top management ask you to sign document that you don't agree with? Is there a set points system for gmp and sqf audits?