What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Toilet brushes and plungers in the bathroom

Started by , Dec 13 2023 03:58 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

My predecessor had all toilet brushes/plungers removed from the bathrooms. Housekeeping now carries one brush/plunger set on a cleaning cart for each building. Is there any reason why we shouldn't have a set in each bathroom? We are a supplement manufacturing company following 111 requirements. Thanks in advance.

Ron

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Toilet Requirement per number of employees SQF 13.3.5.3 - Requirements for Toilet Rooms and Stalls Advice for maintaining bathroom and toilet hygiene BRCGS - Packaging Materials 6.3.6: Toilet opening onto production Drain and Toilet Back-up Policy or Procedure
[Ad]

If they are being cleaned at a designated interval and part of the restroom cleaning process.   There shouldn't be an issue.  I actually would be more concerned with a plunger and toilet brush being moved around the facility on a cart than stationary in a restroom unless they were cleaned and sanitized after use.  

4 Likes1 Thank

In general, I do not see a problem too.

However , once, a long time ago, during an audit at a meat product company, I found a toilet brush laying on the floor of the toilet and there was no solewasher before entering the production.

Thank, I found toilet brushes a problem.

Similar Discussion Topics
Toilet Requirement per number of employees SQF 13.3.5.3 - Requirements for Toilet Rooms and Stalls Advice for maintaining bathroom and toilet hygiene BRCGS - Packaging Materials 6.3.6: Toilet opening onto production Drain and Toilet Back-up Policy or Procedure Use of Fragrance/Perfumed Hand Soap in Toilet Areas Under what circumstances can you have a toilet in a production area? BRC clause 4.8.7 Toilet facilities Changing and toilet facilities to comply with the BRC standards? How smartphones harbour thousands more germs than a Toilet Seat?