What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

October 2023 - Member of the Month

Started by , Oct 16 2023 12:22 PM
9 Replies
Congratulations to jfrey123 Member of the Month for October 2023. :yay:

jfrey123 has been a member of IFSQN for 8 years and is a super active and helpful member contributing their experience on a wide variety of topics.

Congratulations and thanks for your valued input!

Prizes this year are a little different, instead of a standard prize such as the engraved pen we had last year.  This year we are giving winners an allowance of $50 to choose a prize from https://www.printful.com/

Regards,
Simon
1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
October 2022 - Member of the Month October 2021 - Member of the Month October 2020 - Member of the Month October 2019 - Member of the Month October 2018 – Member of the Month
[Ad]

Congrats!

Congratulations!!

Congrats  :clap:

Hey jfrey123, congratulations, well deserved!

Very nice, congrats jfrey123!!!

Fantastic Jfrey 123 - way to go.  Your messages are always thought provoking, I have learned much from your insights. Thank you.

Well done!

Congratulations jfrey123

:thumbup:

Kind regards,

Tony

Appreciate the honor and complements all.  I just came out of the mountains from my first ever deer hunt, and this thread was a happy joy for me to read.

I enjoy sharing my limited knowledge and experience here with the community, but more so I enjoy the knowledge I've gained by so many professionals in this industry coming together to support each other.  Here's to all of us!  

:coffee:  :cheers:

Similar Discussion Topics
October 2022 - Member of the Month October 2021 - Member of the Month October 2020 - Member of the Month October 2019 - Member of the Month October 2018 – Member of the Month October 2017 - Member of the Month October 2016 - Member of the Month October 2015 - Member of the Month October 20 Public Meeting on Preventative Controls FSMA October 2014 - Member of the Month