What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Alcohol Beverage No HACCP

Started by , Oct 12 2023 03:08 PM
3 Replies

Good Morning Folks,

Started a new gig in a bottling plant that has never had a HACCP program. This is a very old company and I have no idea how this is possible in 2023. Long story short but, is AIB of SQF audited thi

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
alcohol and C.bot Do we have to state alcohol in our label or if it's <1,2% we don't have to declare it? Alcohol Sanitiser VS Alcohol Free? TTB Alcohol Tax Refund Alcohol Based Cleaning Solution for Food Contact Surface
[Ad]

Good Morning Folks,

Started a new gig in a bottling plant that has never had a HACCP program. This is a very old company and I have no idea how this is possible in 2023. Long story short but, is AIB of SQF audited thi

it seems your post is cut off.  

Ah, yes - bottling companies - have had some interesting and may I say "Spirited" conversations with the older owners and senior management at some bottling companies when they wanted to (or I should say were forced to) get SQF certified and were missing just about everything when it came to food safety.

1 Like

I can help if you want. I can share the documents w.r.t HACCP implementation which are acoording to ISO 22000:2018

Similar Discussion Topics
alcohol and C.bot Do we have to state alcohol in our label or if it's <1,2% we don't have to declare it? Alcohol Sanitiser VS Alcohol Free? TTB Alcohol Tax Refund Alcohol Based Cleaning Solution for Food Contact Surface What is the acceptable alcohol content of hand sanitizer used in the facility? Winery - Alcohol Manufacturers - Are you out there? Safety with sugar syrups and alcohol. Using Alcohol in Bottled Sauces Why is alcohol hand sanitizer not approved for organic products?