What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP+ Internal audit checklist

Started by , Sep 19 2023 10:18 AM
7 Replies
Hello everyone,
is there anyone who would be willing to provide an internal audit checklist for GMP+ preferably from the new standard. It can also be an old standard, it's not a problem.
Thank you in advance
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Assistance Needed on Dairy Products Checklist for Hypermarket Inspections Internal Audits FSSC 22000 V6 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 Audit non conformance GMP audit Does BRCGS Clause 3.11.4 Apply to Incidents Involving Products Excluded from Audit Scope?
[Ad]

which standard?  most of them are readily available for down load.

Hello. It depends on what your audit scope is. Check the framework document F 0.3 to see what standards apply to your company first

Here is a cGMP one attached.

Attached Files

1 Like

This is the one I use, works great!  

Hi dusanquooo,

I deduce the Standard referred is "GMP+", not "GMP"

Yes ?

PQAManager,

can these be applied to a USDA inspected facility or are there separate guidelines?

PQAManager,

can these be applied to a USDA inspected facility or are there separate guidelines?

These are the current GMPs and they apply to all food manufacturing facility.  Anything that you would be doing different on a line would be part of your HACCP plans.  I'm not versed on the USDA side, but the specific things you have to do for a meet facility is not included in GMPs.  Now some things you might have to be put N/A.  On one of mine audits it asks for stair safety...and we put N/A because we don't have stairs.

Similar Discussion Topics
Assistance Needed on Dairy Products Checklist for Hypermarket Inspections Internal Audits FSSC 22000 V6 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 Audit non conformance GMP audit Does BRCGS Clause 3.11.4 Apply to Incidents Involving Products Excluded from Audit Scope? FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit Tesco Audit Standards BRC Audit plan before the scheduled audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit?