What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

M&S FSMS for suppliers

Started by , Sep 12 2023 10:20 AM
1 Reply

Hi,

I have been asked to see if we can get our site approved for M&S supply (not direct to M&S, but as a supplier to another manufacturer) Its been about 10 years since I did anything M&S and the last time I did it, they had a tier system where you could arrange a supplier audit and then be on an approved list. Is that still the case?

Also if it is, who is the auditing body for M&S now? and does anyone have a recent copy of the standard at all? As we aren't currently suppliers I'm not sure where to get this information, so I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for recommendations for suppliers of general laboratory equipment Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance Management of suppliers of services Green Coffee Suppliers Assessment What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally?
[Ad]

Hi,

I have been asked to see if we can get our site approved for M&S supply (not direct to M&S, but as a supplier to another manufacturer) Its been about 10 years since I did anything M&S and the last time I did it, they had a tier system where you could arrange a supplier audit and then be on an approved list. Is that still the case?

Also if it is, who is the auditing body for M&S now? and does anyone have a recent copy of the standard at all? As we aren't currently suppliers I'm not sure where to get this information, so I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you

Hi Teecem,

Re ^^^(Red) - The response from, IIRC, a M&S supplier to a similar recent query was that you need access to their website due confidentiality concerns.

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for recommendations for suppliers of general laboratory equipment Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance Management of suppliers of services Green Coffee Suppliers Assessment What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? Purchase chemicals from approved suppliers? Number of Suppliers Point 7.1.5 Externally developed elements of the FSMS Supplier Approval Program- Storage/Pick and Pack on behalf customers (suppliers) Recommended Products, Verification and Chemical Suppliers in Michigan