What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Bartender label software help!

Started by , Aug 09 2023 04:49 PM
3 Replies

I've worked with bartender in the past, and TINY bit.

I'm trying to edit an allergen statement now and can't figure out how to do it.

I found the record I need to edit and found WHERE it needs to be edited, but can't figure out HOW to edit it.

Can't click (left or right) in that field.  
Thought about creating a whole new row for that item, but can't figure that out either.

Supposedly the gal that had my job previously had  an "access database" app where she edited stuff, but I can't find it anywhere on this computer.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Well, that was too easy. Our IT guy FINALLY came to help, took all of about 30 seconds.

Did you have the template locked? That's an easy way to keep people from accidentally editing stuff (but not enough to actually prevent edits to the motivated, and Bartender is a bear about doing password protection).

Did you have the template locked? That's an easy way to keep people from accidentally editing stuff (but not enough to actually prevent edits to the motivated, and Bartender is a bear about doing password protection).

I have an access app on my computer that I didn't know about. I open that, find the label that needs edited, make the changes, click save and it's done.  SUPER easy. I just had no idea about the app.

Similar Discussion Topics