What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to convert 100g Multi Column Nutritional Info

Started by , Aug 02 2023 02:51 PM
1 Reply
Hi, can anyone show me how to convert 100g multi column nutritional info? If use the following sample: 972 servings per container, Serving size 1 Tbsp (14g). Calories per serving:100. Total Fat 11g 14% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 0g Monounsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg 2% Sodium 80mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 1g 0% I'm much appreciated if here has anyone can help me.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can an importer verify a nutritional facts table? Nutritional Labelling US Market Nutritional Panel vs. Supplement Panel Could you help me develop a testing protocol for the nutritional analysis of canned products? Nutritional Facts Question
[Ad]

if those are the nutrients per 14 grams, multiple by 7.14285 to get the nutrients per 100 grams.    it wont be very  accurate as there is a decent amount of rounding done to create the nutritional panel.  

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How can an importer verify a nutritional facts table? Nutritional Labelling US Market Nutritional Panel vs. Supplement Panel Could you help me develop a testing protocol for the nutritional analysis of canned products? Nutritional Facts Question Requirements for organization with multi-site certification in FSSC How to convert per serving nutritionals to 100 gram nutritionals? Can QR Codes replace nutritional and ingredient statements? FDA- Updating Nutritional Facts Panels Nutritional facts of chicken juices extracted during oven cooking