What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Rice Pudding, Gelatin, Chocolate Pudding, Flan FSIS Help

Started by , Jun 28 2023 06:53 PM
2 Replies

Hello, I am having a hard time finding good articles to add to my haccp validation section regarding the scientific evidence for CCPs. I was wondering if anybody knew of any that they could share. Thank you so much, in advance. :)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Chemical Parameters of Ready To Heat Curries and Fried Rice Parboiled Rice HACCP plan Cooked Rice Products, Bacillus Cereus and Clostridium Botulinum Rice Starch VS Rice Flour
[Ad]

It would depend on the process and CCP, with the goal of showing scientific evidence that the process can achieve effective results that controls the hazard.  The validation depends on the process, procedures, monitoring, parameters, verification, etc.  For example, if you want to validate a cooking process CCP, then you might look for scientific articles that demonstrate and describe how the cooking process length of time and temperature will ensure sufficient cooking in terms of quality and reduction of microorganisms of public health significance.

hmmmmmm so i didn't have much luck either--------perhaps you could find studies re: the destruction of the microbes of concern and build those into your validation

https://www.fda.gov/.../99581/download           this shows the area of concern by product type

Similar Discussion Topics
What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Chemical Parameters of Ready To Heat Curries and Fried Rice Parboiled Rice HACCP plan Cooked Rice Products, Bacillus Cereus and Clostridium Botulinum Rice Starch VS Rice Flour Hydrolyzed vegetable or corn protein replacements in rice seasoning? Bug found in 50lb bag of rice...does rinsing and cooking make the rice edible? Red Yeast Rice used in canned food as food colourant Food safety for rice pudding product FDA/EU Standards for rice straws