What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP+ clients

Started by , Jun 09 2023 06:00 AM
1 Reply

Hello,

recently I have started to work for a GMP+ in trade certified company and I have to transition to GMP+ FSA 2020. The previous quality manager has left instructions that says that our clients must be GMP+ certified if we want to sell products labeled as GMP+, this is a critical non-conformity, but nowhere in GMP+ document can I find this information, only that the clients should be certified ??

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Outsourcing <-> Clients Cost of development and Implementation of a FSVP for small clients Potential Clients asking for the entire audit Is it ok to have new clients when we are getting certified? Procedure to identify the basic needs and expectations of clients
[Ad]

There are two types of requirements:

1. Regulatory 

2. Customer requirements

Therefore, if you cannot find it in the regulatory documents, then it means it your (customer) requirement that your vendor should be GMP+ certified. 

So to find exactly the source, go to to your agreement/contract with your client. It should be spelled out there in details. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Outsourcing <-> Clients Cost of development and Implementation of a FSVP for small clients Potential Clients asking for the entire audit Is it ok to have new clients when we are getting certified? Procedure to identify the basic needs and expectations of clients 3rd Party Cold Storage HACCP & Clients Food Safety Documentation Sharing of full audit report to clients