What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Manual or documentations for traded materials

Started by , May 25 2023 07:51 AM
1 Reply

Hi!

We are paper packaging manufacturer and we are trading paper cups. We are planning to include our traded paper cups on our next BRCGS audit. May I request for your manual or documentations related to traded items that can be used as reference. Thank you so much

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual
[Ad]

I'd start by looking at adopting as much of your existing manual as you are able - e.g. supplier approval could reasonably sit within the existing system you have, as an easy example. Once you've worked through that, I'd only then start to look at filling in any specific gaps that you can't cover with / incorporate into existing policies/procedures/records etc.

You might also find some useful information in the BRC Agents & Brokers section of the forum, as there is understandably a lot of overlap with the traded goods elements of the other BRC standards: https://www.ifsqn.co...ts-and-brokers/

Similar Discussion Topics
Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual FSSC 22000 Food safety manual Does everyone still have a physical quality manual? Asda Manufacturing Manual? Quality Manual Setting Manual sorting as OPRP-CCP