What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Suggestions for the implementation of new additional requirement in FSSC 22000 V6

Started by , May 19 2023 08:17 PM

Hi suhaibalbadawi97,

I have posted a condensed summary of the main changes for 2.5 FSSC 22000 Additional Requirements in this topic: FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme

Post 2 highlights areas that will need to be addressed to meet the requirements of Version 6.

Kind regards,

Tony

3 Replies
Dear, do any of you have suggestions for the implementation of new additional requirement in FSSC 22000 V6
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Suggestions for implementing ISO 22000 in catering Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Need suggestions on the creation of a document register, document control and labeling of each document Suggestions for maintaining bathroom hygiene Software Suggestions
[Ad]

Hi suhaibalbadawi97,

I have posted a condensed summary of the main changes for 2.5 FSSC 22000 Additional Requirements in this topic: FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme

Post 2 highlights areas that will need to be addressed to meet the requirements of Version 6.

Kind regards,

Tony

thank you Tony

I'm just getting into the v6 stuff, but some of it is over reach stupidity imho.   Gotta figure out a reason to keep relevant I guess....

Similar Discussion Topics
Suggestions for implementing ISO 22000 in catering Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Need suggestions on the creation of a document register, document control and labeling of each document Suggestions for maintaining bathroom hygiene Software Suggestions Biologicals- B, C and P hazards suggestions Continuous Process Flow corrective actions suggestions Quality Not Included-Suggestions Welcome Suggestions for PPE Storage and Locker Rooms Suggestions on Food Safe Cleaners