What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to assess the hazard risk for hazard types in different production steps

Started by , Apr 11 2023 08:03 AM
1 Reply

Dears,
I need to know the right method of risk assessment and to determine the step control level ( PRP , OPRP , CCP )

lets put a rule first ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by observation it will be OPRP  ) and ( ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by measurement , it will be CCP  )

if the hazard type risk degree is in the first step is 9 and the control of it is in the second step , and the second step risk degree is also 9 , so what shall I write at the two steps are both are OPRP or only the control step is the OPRP.

Example : is attached

in this case what shall I write in the control type in the step 1 OPRP or PRP as the control point actually at the step 2 . although the risk degree at the two steps are the same.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
documented risk analysis of external environment and land use Room Risk Sanity Check Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) Researching Viscometers for use on the Production Floor Risk Assessments for SQF 9
[Ad]

Dears,
I need to know the right method of risk assessment and to determine the step control level ( PRP , OPRP , CCP )

lets put a rule first ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by observation it will be OPRP  ) and ( ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by measurement , it will be CCP  )

if the hazard type risk degree is in the first step is 9 and the control of it is in the second step , and the second step risk degree is also 9 , so what shall I write at the two steps are both are OPRP or only the control step is the OPRP.

Example : is attached

in this case what shall I write in the control type in the step 1 OPRP or PRP as the control point actually at the step 2 . although the risk degree at the two steps are the same.

Hi mhosn,

I assume you are referring to allocating PRPs, CCPs, OPRPs in iso22000 or fssc22000 standards.

There is a veritable encyclopedia of published methods to respond to yr queries, eg -

FSSC22000 Guidance ver.5.pdf   666.91KB   34 downloads

Similar Discussion Topics
documented risk analysis of external environment and land use Room Risk Sanity Check Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) Researching Viscometers for use on the Production Floor Risk Assessments for SQF 9 Testing Plan Risk Assessment BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity risk Based Environmental monitoring Plan Risk assessment of clothing and hair policy