What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing myself

Started by , Mar 23 2023 04:14 PM
2 Replies

My name is Erika. I have been in the world of food safety for a little over two years now. (Previously employed as a nurses aid and diesel engine manufacturing!) I am HACCP and BRC certified previously working in Consulting under my mom's business. She was the star and I did the background work. One of our clients needed someone for the day to day and offered me a position as Quality Control Manager. I had to move from Pennsylvania to Chicago! Its been a wild couple months adjusting to these MAJOR changes. I have my first unannounced BRC audit coming any day. So if any one has any advice I'd love to hear it. We are also moving from paper base system to an online application FoodReady. I am trying to make sure all of our T's are crossed and our I's are dotted. Happy to make acquaintances and looking forward to all that I can learn here.  

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself
[Ad]

Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome Erika!

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk Introducing Myself