What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there a good video how to put on a single use hat correctly?

Started by , Feb 17 2023 08:30 AM
4 Replies

Hello!

Is there a good video how to put on a single use hat correctly? Or other good training material for single use covers.

Please share.

I would like to show it to our workers - it should be simple and short to remember.

Thank you!
Riin

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons Dual Label for Single Product (FSANZ & FDA) How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices
[Ad]

What sort of hats are you referring to?

It helps if you get a video for the right type of hat used in the same industry.

We wear single use hat for food industry, something like that: https://corpowear.co...ip-clap-100-tk/

Ah, I see.

we call those hair nets around here.

I'll see what I can find unless someone else beats me to it.

1 Thank

1 Like3 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons Dual Label for Single Product (FSANZ & FDA) How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good