What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC 22000 v5.1 Additional Requirements - 2.5.13. Product Development

Started by , Jan 10 2023 05:41 AM
2 Replies

Hi Everyone: 

Can anyone explain what statement or requirements is needed to address the call-out that was raised during our stage 1 audit. 

a) Evaluation of impact of change on the FSMS taking into account new food safety hazards (incl. allergens) introduced and updating requirement to assess potential hazards introduced.

b) Consideration of the impact on the process flow for the new product and existing products and processes

Thank you so much. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process FSSC 22k and Venturing into Gluten Free FSSC 22000 V6 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 Audit non conformance FSSC lead auditor exam How Does FSSC 22000 Address Trade Products in Its Certification Scope?
[Ad]

"In case of introducing new products & processed OR changing existing ones, the company shall evaluate new or potential food safety hazards (including allergens), and any related impacts on the FSMS (e.g. process flow change)"

"In case of introducing new products & processed OR changing existing ones, the company shall evaluate new or potential food safety hazards (including allergens), and any related impacts on the FSMS (e.g. process flow change)"

Do i have to make this statement stated on my prepared program? 

Please enlighten me. thank you 

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process FSSC 22k and Venturing into Gluten Free FSSC 22000 V6 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 Audit non conformance FSSC lead auditor exam How Does FSSC 22000 Address Trade Products in Its Certification Scope? Seeking Guidance on SOPs or checklists for FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliance FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Allergen monitoring in FSSC 22000 version 6 Top 10 Non-Conformities FSSC 22000 V5.1 in 2023 Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement