What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

QA Manager and SQF Practitioner

Started by , Dec 27 2022 03:14 AM
1 Reply

Hello, glad to join this network. I have been in the food industry for 25 years in R&D, Quality Assurance and Technical Services. I got my MS in University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Canada and then MS in University of Wisconsin, Madison. I have worked at Nabisco, Kraft, Tate & Lyle, Chipita, B&G Foods, and am currently with McClancy.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What are the requirements to become an SQF Practitioner? How to become a Food Quality Assurance Manager or an Food Quality Auditor? Green QA Manager Does SQF require a SQF Practitioner to be on-site at all times? New Quality and Food Safety Manager-SQF Practitioner
[Ad]

Hello, glad to join this network. I have been in the food industry for 25 years in R&D, Quality Assurance and Technical Services. I got my MS in University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Canada and then MS in University of Wisconsin, Madison. I have worked at Nabisco, Kraft, Tate & Lyle, Chipita, B&G Foods, and am currently with McClancy.

Hi rsanthanagopalan,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
What are the requirements to become an SQF Practitioner? How to become a Food Quality Assurance Manager or an Food Quality Auditor? Green QA Manager Does SQF require a SQF Practitioner to be on-site at all times? New Quality and Food Safety Manager-SQF Practitioner SQF Practitioner Question Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? QA Playbook in case of Quality Manager Absence Can you refuse an audit if the Quality Manager is not on site? SQF Practitioner Course