What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Auditor Certification- GFSI- What’s the best route to gain certification and what company?

Started by , Dec 19 2022 11:54 PM
1 Reply
Question:
What is the most accredited source for food safety auditor certification within GFSI recognized?

Bouncing back and forth between ASQ and BRCGS, however would like to pursue the best well rounded option for accreditation in the food specific meat industry.

Just looking for suggestions, many suppliers to audit and would like to be accredited to the best certification body. All response are welcomed warmly.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to become a Food Quality Assurance Manager or an Food Quality Auditor? SQF Auditor questions to employees Over lenient NSF auditor Are You an Effective Auditor? FSSC Internal auditor competency
[Ad]

Hi paulam1,

You will need to pick a preferred food safety certification standard, I would pick FSSC 22000 or BRCGS Food and then search for reputable providers (examples include DNV, LRQA & SGS IMO) of food safety lead audit training.

The Lead Auditor training should be 40 hours training/5 days.

You can also look up training on the certification schemes’ websites:

FSSC 22000 - Select FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Course

BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9: Lead Auditor

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
How to become a Food Quality Assurance Manager or an Food Quality Auditor? SQF Auditor questions to employees Over lenient NSF auditor Are You an Effective Auditor? FSSC Internal auditor competency Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency BRCGS Auditor Issue 6 SQF Auditor - Contractor vs Salaried? Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased?