What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

VAT on fruit and veg in UK

Started by , Jul 21 2006 12:07 PM
2 Replies
Greetings All, thought I'd make my first post a topic!

Am trying to find out rules for VAT on sweetened fruit (with addition of sugars) if anyone can point me in the direction of the legislation or guidance notes if any I'd be a very happy man...........

Cheers
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What are the essential micro testing requirements for high-care fruit packing? Peracetic Acid minimum ppm that can be applied to fruit? Mention word Real fruit on candy label Acceptable Yeast and Mold limits for Fruit Fillings Screen for syrups with pulp and fruit pieces
[Ad]

Greetings All, thought I'd make my first post a topic!

Am trying to find out rules for VAT on sweetened fruit (with addition of sugars) if anyone can point me in the direction of the legislation or guidance notes if any I'd be a very happy man...........

Cheers

If I remember rightly fruit sweetened to be eaten as a snack is liable to standard rate VAT, The HM Revenue and Customs site has comprehensive lists of what foods are liable and at which rate.

vat

If I remember rightly fruit sweetened to be eaten as a snack is liable to standard rate VAT, The HM Revenue and Customs site has comprehensive lists of what foods are liable and at which rate.

vat

Cheers for the link, spent hours poring over the internets yesterday looking and couldnt find it....

Similar Discussion Topics
What are the essential micro testing requirements for high-care fruit packing? Peracetic Acid minimum ppm that can be applied to fruit? Mention word Real fruit on candy label Acceptable Yeast and Mold limits for Fruit Fillings Screen for syrups with pulp and fruit pieces CFR reference for labeling of water in a fruit preparation Fruit Juice Microbiology Fruit Pips- Choking Hazard? Limosilactobacillus sp. in Pasteurized Fruit juices A way to get rid of small fruit flies