What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRCGS v 9 4.6 - Equipment Purchasing and Commissioning

Started by , Nov 22 2022 10:18 AM
4 Replies

Hi

Does anyone have an example of a risk based commissioning procedure and an example of a documented purchase specification they are willing to share?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Switching from BRCGS to SQF BRCGS Module 13 FSMA Protective Clothing as per BRCGS Packaging BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples
[Ad]

Hi classic,

Some ideas and guidance in the attachments in this topic: https://www.ifsqn.co...t-of-equipment/

Kind regards,

Tony

2 Thanks

Hello,

I saw this in one of the Forums, I hope it helps.

Thanks.

Ewaoluwa

Sorry, forgot to add the attachment in my previous post.

Here you go!

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks

afai can see BRC 8, 9 have no section 9.4.6 ??

@Ewaoluwa - Thks for the input but yr checklist seems to me not really "risk-based". For example can compare to the examples in link of Post 2 which are "intuitively" risk based (in a fudge-like way. :smile: )

Similar Discussion Topics
Switching from BRCGS to SQF BRCGS Module 13 FSMA Protective Clothing as per BRCGS Packaging BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? BRCGS Major Non-conformance on section 1.1.7 Resources BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 7 Draft BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control