What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

MSC CoC mass reconciliation

Started by , Nov 10 2022 01:42 PM
1 Reply

Hi, my name is Chilly and I desperately need clarification:

in an MSC/ASC audit there is a input-output mass reconciliation requirement either by total inputs or a MSC batch material for a given period. I have tried to extend this logik to IFS and SQF requirements and failed. Can your learned Forum help me clarify the difference and how the two options can be used with other GFSI Standards where necessary?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Traceability & Mass Balance Documentation Organic Audit: Mass balance audits SQF 9 - Label Reconciliation Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records
[Ad]

Hi Chilly,

GFSI standards tend to do mass balance similar Template 2 except that the mass balance is based on a batch of finished product not a batch of raw material:

Template 2 is to be used for a processing company where the input-output reconciliation focuses on one batch of raw material and all the associated outputs (batches) produced.

These two templates focus on raw materials usage over a period or for a batch. This is something I tend to see for materials with claims such as organic, identity preserved, variety, origin, assured etc.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Traceability & Mass Balance Documentation Organic Audit: Mass balance audits SQF 9 - Label Reconciliation Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records RSPO Mass balance clarification Method for tracing organic oil used to fry products that meets mass balance requirements Label Reconciliation SQF 2.6.1.2 - Label Reconciliation Label Reconciliation