What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sample template of How To Achieve the FSMS Objectives

Started by , Oct 19 2022 02:29 PM
2 Replies

Hi Team,

I'm a new member to this Team, looking to find lots of help that would help me grow enough competency in my job. Im Working as a Quality and Compliance Clerk but when I look at the responsibilities deligated to me, It just the same as a Food Safety Team Leader. I got this Job 2 month ago. That is since August 2022.

I've realized this position is demanding a lot of research , since i've been deployed in a team that is in the process to help the company achieve ISO 22000:2018 Certification. 

The company FSMS scope cover; Transportation, Warehousing/Storage, Blending Black tea, Retail packing, Containerization and Marking of Packing Materials. The main product handled here is Black Kenyan Tea.

Today May someone help with; Sample template of How To Achieve the FSMS Objectives

I've Raised 5 objectives as follows;

1. Addressing risks and opportunities relevant to the performance of the FSMS
  2. Achieving safe products that meet statutory and regulatory requirements and mutually agreed customer requirements.
  3. Achieving competencies required for implementation and maintaining FSMS
  4. Handling of customer complaints (including food safety related issues)
  5. Continual Improvements of the FSMS

Regards

Walster

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample Retention for an Agent/Broker Company Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Sample Kosher and Vegan Policy Designing Sample Request Format Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods
[Ad]

Hi Walster, welcome to the forum. Regarding your objectives - as per FSSC22000, they should be "measurable - if practical": so, think how they could be measured. For instance, you could say "Reduce customer complaint handling time from X days to Z days" OR "Increase budget for continual improvements on 5%", OR "Increase number of GFSI trained members of HACCP team from 1 person to 2 persons", something like this.

1 Like1 Thank
Good morning Walster - welcome!

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample Retention for an Agent/Broker Company Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Sample Kosher and Vegan Policy Designing Sample Request Format Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Looking for a sample mock drill plan? Sample procedure for Movement of Static Equipment Are glass beakers for sample collection allowed?