What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How do you validate allergen cleaning in spiral freezers on change over?

Started by , Sep 19 2022 02:44 PM
3 Replies

Do you do swabbing on every change over?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Master Cleaning Schedule and Wareshouse Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards Cleaning air conditioning pipes that are high up Weight change during production - labeling rules
[Ad]
if my previous company we were doing Internal swabbing after every change over (as we were claiming the product as Allergen free).

However, in my present company we are saying may contain and we don't do swabbing after every change over but we do validation (for allergen) of our cleaning process
during change overs which gives us a sense of confidence.

Thanks
1 Thank

We have may contain and we do validate our cleaning process, so I guess that would do ?

No, our products are sealed. Anything not sealed after time in the spiral, would be thrown away.
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Master Cleaning Schedule and Wareshouse Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards Cleaning air conditioning pipes that are high up Weight change during production - labeling rules Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Inclusion of Climate Change to Management System Standards 7.1.4 - Allergen Awareness Training Cleaning Process and Chemicals Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0