What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Crisis Management Test

Started by , Sep 07 2022 04:20 PM
6 Replies

Does anyone have a form they use to write up their crisis management test?

We have a new operations manager and he's pretty clueless (YOUNG!!!!) and insists on a form.  
I can't find anything from previous years at this facility.

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise? Mock Crisis Report Template Crisis Management - Emergency Water Supply Crisis Management - 5Ps and 4Ps Crisis Management Scenario Report, not a mock recall
[Ad]
Maybe somebody else has a form but in 15 years of SQF Consultimg and being involved in a number of tests we have never used one.

These exercises are documented on an almost fotensic basis and timed out from beginning to end.

First with a short meeting to discuss the issue and then delegation by the coordinator as to whom will handle what.

So it's like this - time, who, what, when, where etc.
1 Thank

Hi Miss Frankie, 

Our facility doesn't use a form but I attached a template from Safety Culture below. It may be enough to satisfy your new operations manager's request. 

Crisis Management Plan Template: Free PDF | SafetyCulture

Best of luck!  

1 Thank

Thanks. I've never used a form either, other than letterhead. 

He's never been through a crisis management drill and I've never been through one with this company. Our GM always wrote it up, then I reviewed it, signed it and filed it. 

I've given him our policy and made up a super simple 'form' basically, what, when, where, who, how and what to improve on.

I can't find anything from pervious years around here, except for one "training"  with crisis management listed as the topic and a list of signatures that attended the training.  

1 Like

Does anyone have a form they use to write up their crisis management test?

We have a new operations manager and he's pretty clueless (YOUNG!!!!) and insists on a form.  
I can't find anything from previous years at this facility.

Thanks!

Hi Miss Frankie,

Maybe make a checklist from this for when you get the crisis management team together:

The Scenario/Incident/Emergency

The roles and responsibility of the crisis management team members

The controls implemented to ensure a response does not compromise product safety

The measures to isolate and identify product affected

The measures taken to verify the acceptability of food prior to release

The responsibility for continued internal communications and communicating with authorities, external organizations and media

Kind regards,

Tony

2 Likes

So I am new to SQF having to learn everything on my own from reading and watching videos online. Up until now our GM was doing everything and writing everything. Last year she is the one that came up with something for our crisis plan, but I have been so overwhelmed with everything trying to get everything done with our audit being 1 1/2 away. I just can't seem to come up with something I have writers block can someone please help I would really appreciate it!!

So I am new to SQF having to learn everything on my own from reading and watching videos online. Up until now our GM was doing everything and writing everything. Last year she is the one that came up with something for our crisis plan, but I have been so overwhelmed with everything trying to get everything done with our audit being 1 1/2 away. I just can't seem to come up with something I have writers block can someone please help I would really appreciate it!!

Hi sqp,

See posts 1-5 ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise? Mock Crisis Report Template Crisis Management - Emergency Water Supply Crisis Management - 5Ps and 4Ps Crisis Management Scenario Report, not a mock recall Crisis Management - BRCGS 3.11.1 Verification of Crisis Management Plan Crisis Management Challenge Mock Crisis - Truck breaks down on highway SQF - Necessity to include Cyber Attacks in Requirements of Crisis Management ?