What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States

Started by , Aug 20 2022 01:48 PM
1 Reply

Hi everyone,

I am glad to share our new book with friends in the IFSQN. My partners and I just published an open textbook (bilingual: English and Taiwan Mandarin), and now it is available from the Open Textbook Library, University of Minnesota.

To download:
https://open.umn.edu...e-united-states

We follow the rules from FAO/Codex to release the book under CC-BY-NC-SA license.

Any comments are welcome (and please email us). 

Best,

I-Yuan

1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Open Corrective Actions since 2023 Unloading Trailers with Open Dock Doors How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Non-conformance following an audit because there was open product behind an EFK unit BRCGS v.9 Food Safety 7.4.1 and 7.4.2 - Hair coverings in low risk non open product areas
[Ad]

Hi everyone,

I am glad to share our new book with friends in the IFSQN. My partners and I just published an open textbook (bilingual: English and Taiwan Mandarin), and now it is available from the Open Textbook Library, University of Minnesota.

To download:
https://open.umn.edu...e-united-states

We follow the rules from FAO/Codex to release the book under CC-BY-NC-SA license.

Any comments are welcome (and please email us). 

Best,

I-Yuan

Hi I-Yuan,

Thanks for the link and Congratulations to yr Translators.

Nice Graphics !

Similar Discussion Topics
Open Corrective Actions since 2023 Unloading Trailers with Open Dock Doors How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Non-conformance following an audit because there was open product behind an EFK unit BRCGS v.9 Food Safety 7.4.1 and 7.4.2 - Hair coverings in low risk non open product areas Solution to nonconformance for doors to hall being left open SQF Minor: Bait Station Open What are access points for raw materials, semi-finished products and open products? Issue With Boss- Open Doors at Warehouse What are the best practices for bay doors that open from a processing area to the outside?