What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi again I'm back

Started by , Aug 17 2022 03:57 PM
4 Replies

Hello everyone, 

I joined IFSQN a couple years back when I was new to SQF. I decided to switch career path (thinking the grass was greener on the other side), however you guys called it, you said I'd be back and here I am. I really missed the food community and how supportive you all can be. Thanks for having me back!  :spoton:

PS I see a few new changes happened while i was gone. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Back in quality after a 2-year hiatus Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Reusing plastic film cores sent back from customer to packaging manufacturer SQF Practitioner and Back-up going on Maternity leave How far back does my paperwork have to go?
[Ad]
Welcome home!
2 Likes

Welcome back to the dark side  :rock:

1 Like

Its more fun on the dark side

Welcome back to the dark side  :rock:

Its more fun on the dark side

We have cookies!

Similar Discussion Topics
Back in quality after a 2-year hiatus Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Reusing plastic film cores sent back from customer to packaging manufacturer SQF Practitioner and Back-up going on Maternity leave How far back does my paperwork have to go? Ingredient map back to source trace FSSC 22k non-conformance bite back... Peel Back - nesting labels Does the back-up SQF practitioner need training in HACCP and FSMA? Drain and Toilet Back-up Policy or Procedure