What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Temporary Marketing Authorization (TMA) Letters for distributors

Started by , Aug 15 2022 09:19 PM
3 Replies

Hello, 

I've recently been reading through the new Guidance Document: Supplemented Foods Regulations regarding the regulatory changes and it mentions that distributors require a TMA to sell supplemented foods. 

Although the regulatory changes means TMAs will soon be obsolete, it's something I didn't know was required before this. 

Is this something I should obtain in the meantime? Also what is the process/required documentation? 

The company which I've recently started working for sells quite a few supplemented products and hasn't gotten a TMA before now. 

Any help is appreciated! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How do you handle temporary and seasonal employees? Temporary Repairs Policy (SQF) Temporary Repairs on Packaging Company for BRC Accrediation Temporary Repairs for commercial leaking roof Mold remediation and temporary moving processing areas
[Ad]

you don't fall into any of the exempted categories/products?

you don't fall into any of the exempted categories/products?

Unfortunately not, we stock all the permitted categories.. 

have you seen this??

https://www.canada.c...on-letters.html

and this

https://www.canada.c...compliance.html

You have 3 years to comply (until Dec 31 2025)   if your supplemented food isn't listed, then your best bet is to apply and/or try AskMYCFIA

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How do you handle temporary and seasonal employees? Temporary Repairs Policy (SQF) Temporary Repairs on Packaging Company for BRC Accrediation Temporary Repairs for commercial leaking roof Mold remediation and temporary moving processing areas Managing Temporary Workers During Sanitation What is the best way to label and track temporary repairs? Writing Temporary Storage into our Program Temporary Storage - Costco Food Safety Expectation Not sure how to define and document a temporary fix?